Nexgard Spectra Review – The Next Gen Product for Dogs
Fleas and ticks are everywhere, and these creepy critters can harm your dog during any season. As soon as you suspect fleas and ticks on your fur buddy, it is essential to get rid of them without any delay. While numerous products can help you to get rid of these pesky parasites, there is none better than Nexgard Spectra. This product is known as the next-gen product for dogs due to its exceptional qualities. Many pet parents around the country are recommending Nexgard Spectra and here you’ll find why this product has received such exceptional reviews. Before we dive into the specifications of Nexgard Spectra, it is only fair to first tell you what Nexgard Spectra is all about.
What is Nexgard Spectra?
Nexgard Spectra is a beef-flavoured chewable that effectively kills fleas and ticks. Apart from that, it helps in the successful elimination of intestinal worms like hookworms, lungworms, roundworms, and whipworms as well as prevention of the deadly heartworm disease. Moreover, this advanced formula is effective against various types of mange, including demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, and otodectic mange.
Key Features of Nexgard Spectra
Nexgard Spectra has the following features:
- Eliminates fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, and mange.
- Prevents heartworm disease very effectively.
- Once administered, it starts to eliminate parasites within 8 hours.
- Prevents re-infestation of fleas and ticks for 30 days.
- Reduces flea egg production and flea population.
- Safe for all dog breeds and puppies over the age of 8 weeks.
- Highly palatable beef-flavoured chewable.
There is a reason why Nexgard spectra has received such positive reviews – its effectiveness, powerful blend of ingredients and easy administration makes it a top preventive product for pets.
How Does Nexgard Spectra Works?
Nexgard Spectra is made up of two key ingredients known as Afoxolaner and Milbemycin Oxime. Afoxolaner demolishes fleas and ticks by attacking the parasites’ central nervous system. On the other hand, Milbemycin Oxime is an antiparasitic ingredient thoroughly eliminates various kinds of intestinal worms such as roundworms, lungworms, hookworms, and whipworms.
Feeding Guidelines of Nexgard Spectra for Dogs
Since Nexgard Spectra is a chewable, it is extremely easy to feed your dog. The tablet can be administered in two simple ways –
- Take one chewable and administer it directly into your dog’s mouth.
- Break the chewable into pieces and mix the same with the dog’s food.
Whichever way you opt for, ensure that the chewable is consumed properly by your dog. Also, this is a monthly treatment which should be repeated once every month or as advised by your local vet.
Safety Measures for Nexgard Spectra
Here are some safety measures to keep in mind when you are using Nexgard Spectra for your dog.
- Keep the chewables in the pack itself until it is required.
- After administering, make sure you wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Safe use of Nexgard Spectra has not been evaluated in pregnant, lactating, and breeding dogs.
- Keep product far away from the reach of children.
- Do not overdose your pet with more than one chewable a month.
- Only feed Nexgard Spectra to dogs that are over 8 weeks old.
Why Should You Choose Nexgard Spectra?
Nexgard Spectra is an exceptional treatment for internal and external parasites in dogs. With numerous positive reviews from pet parents, Nexgard Spectra has become one of the most recommended preventative treatments for dogs. Regular administration of the product provides complete protection from the parasites.
As you can see, Nexgard Spectra is a top product, and due to its excellent qualities, it is certainly the next-gen product for dogs. So have you purchased Nexgard Spectra for your dog yet? If not, click here