Buy Nexgard Chewables For Large Dogs (25 - 50 Kg) Red
Each Dose contains - 136 Mg Afoxolaner
For Dogs Over 50 Kg - Give appropriate combination of tablets
Nexgard for Dogs is a monthly flea and tick treatment for dogs that offers a month-long protection against fleas and ticks. It is a flavoured chews that treats and controls mange and mites (demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange and ear mites) in dogs. NexGard kills adult fleas and ticks; especially Paralysis ticks, Brown dog ticks and bush ticks. NexGard is a highly palatable beef-flavoured chew that is helpful for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations and for the control of newly acquired adult fleas.
Method of working
NexGard contains afoxolaner as the active ingredient. Afoxolaner is an ectoparasiticide, meaning it kills external parasites (fleas, ticks and mites). Afoxolaner kills fleas before they lay eggs and helps to reduce contamination of the dog's environment. Afoxolaner is also a highly effective tick treatment for dogs (paralysis ticks, bush ticks, and brown dog ticks). Moreover, afoxolaner prevents flea tapeworm infestation with its rapid action on their primary intermediate host, the fleas.
Nexgard Spectra for Dogs
Nexgard Spectra is an advanced, multi-spectrum treatment for fleas, ticks, ear mites, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms. It also prevents heartworm disease in dogs. The oral treatment provides 100% protection against the parasites for almost a month and is highly palatable for dogs. Learn More
The dosage of Nexgard for dogs varies in accordance with the weight of the canine. 2.7-6.9 mg/Kg body weight is the recommended dosage. These chewable tablets are available in four different packs marked by different colours. Refer dosage table for details.
To administer, put the tablet directly in the pet’s mouth. If the dog resists then you can mix with his food. In this case, make sure that the pet completes his meal so as to intake the entire dosage. Repeat after 30 days (one month), precisely on the same date.
Dosage table for NexGard
||No. of tablets
||Give appropriate combination of tablets
Note:- Safety of Nexgard in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs has not been approved. So, follow your vet’s advice if your pet is in any of these stages.
- Easy to administer beef-flavoured chew that can be given as a treat
- Once a month treatment
- Highly effective flea treatment for dogs, providing excellent flea control throughout the month
- Provides tick control for a full month against paralysis ticks, bush ticks, and brown dog ticks
- Prevents flea tapeworm infestations
- It starts working within 8 hours and thus is a rapid acting treatment for dogs
- Compared to spot-on treatments, it is mess-free as there are no chances of residue, staining, or discolouration of the pet’s skin
- Nexgard is strictly a dog flea and tick treatment. Do not administer it to any other species of pets.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- In case, the pet has a history of epilepsy or seizures then vet advice prior to buying Nexgard is a must.
- Follow the label instructions to get details about administration, expiry date, dosage and precautions.
- Store at temperature below 30°C (86°F).
- Adverse reactions are rare but may be observed in hypersensitive pets. If your pet shows symptoms like vomiting, appetite loss, lethargy, flaky skin, diarrhea etc. then consult a vet immediately.
- Wash hands with soap and water after giving the chewable to the pet.
Do not give to pets allergic to any of the ingredients of Nexgard.
||8 weeks and older puppies and dogs weighing at least 2 Kgs
|Mode of administration
APVMA Approval Number
|Nexgard Chewables For Very Small Dogs (2 - 4 Kg) Orange
|Nexgard Chewables For Small Dogs (4.1 - 10 Kg) Blue
|Nexgard Chewables For Medium Dogs (10.1 - 25 Kg) Green
|Nexgard Chewables For Large Dogs (25 - 50 Kg) Red
|Nexgard Spectra for Very Small Dogs (2-3.5kg) Orange
|Nexgard Spectra for Small Dogs (3.6-7.5kg) Yellow
|Nexgard Spectra for Medium Dogs (7.6-15kg) Green
|Nexgard Spectra for Large Dogs (15.1-30kg) Purple
|Nexgard Spectra for Extra Large Dogs (30.1-60kg) Red