Buy Milpro Allwormer For Cats Over 2Kg
Each Tablet Contains- 40 Mg Praziquantel, 16 Mg Milbemycin Oxime
Milpro - an allwormer tablet treats various intestinal worms in cats. The unique liver flavoured tablet treats and controls roundworm (Toxocara cati, Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme, Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense ), whipworm (Trichuris vulpis) and tapeworm, including hydatid tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus granulosus) in cats. When given monthly, the highly palatable tablet helps in preventing heartworm disease. Milpro is a proven and trusted broad spectrum parasitic worm control treatment. It is safe to use for cats and kittens
How does it work?
Milpro contains Praziquantel and Milbemycin Oxime. The active ingredient – Praziquantel eliminates tapeworms and controls tapeworm infection. Milbemycin Oxime destroys hookworms, roundworms and whipworms. Milpro has the potential to work on immature forms of heartworms and prevent heartworm infection when given regularly. The ovoid shape liver flavoured tablet is easy to dose and has no side effects.
- Weigh your cat before starting the treatment.
- Can be given orally, with or without food.
- Half tablets may be kept for use in the original blister for up to six months after the first half was used.
- Make sure that the entire dose is consumed.
- If the entire dose is not consumed, redose again according to the dosage.
Milpro for Kittens & Cats 0.5 - 2 kg
- 0.5 - 1 kg - 1/2 tablet
- 1 ? 2 kg - 1 tablet
Milpro for Cats above 2 kg
- 2 - 4kg - 1/2 tablet
- 4 - 8kg - 1 tablet
- 8 - 12kg - 1 1/2 tablets
- Treats and controls various worms in cats
- Protects against gastrointestinal parasites
- Powerful mode of action
- Tablet scoring ensures accurate dosing
- Safe to use in kittens from 6 weeks of age
- Liver flavoured coating makes it highly palatable
- Very tasty and easy to dose
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- The recommended dose should be strictly observed.
- If worm problem persists, consult a vet.
- Do not give cat formulation to dogs.
- Use with caution when using it with other treatments that include macrocyclic lactones.
|Mode of Administration
||Praziquantel, Milbemycin Oxime