Buy Paragard Broad Spectrum Wormer For Dogs 5 Kg
Each Dose contains - 25 mg PRAZIQUANTEL and 112.5 mg OXIBENDAZOLE
1 tablet/5 kg body weight
Paragard Broad Spectrum wormer for dogs is a broad-spectrum worm treatment for dogs. A single tablet eliminates roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms including hydatid tapeworms. They are tasty liver-flavoured worming tablets that can be administered directly as a treat or can be crushed and hidden in the food.
How it works?
Praziquantel, Pyrantel and Oxantel are the active ingredients of Paragard tablets for dogs. The combined effect of these ingredients destroys all kinds of gastrointestinal worms in dogs. Praziquantel has anthelmintic property that kills flatworms including all types of tapeworms. Pyrantel eliminates roundworms and hookworms while Oxantel Embonate treats and controls whipworms.
Paragard Broad Spectrum tablets are categorised in three forms:
- 1 tablet for 5 Kg bodyweight
- 1 tablet for 10 Kg bodyweight
- 1 tablet for 20 Kg bodyweight.
It is administered as per the weight of the pet and the dosage varies with the weight. Weigh your pet and choose the relevant pack.
For administration, give relevant dosage of the tablet at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age. Repeat at every 3 months.
Give the tablet directly in the pet’s mouth. If the pet resists then crush and mix with the pet’s food. Fasting before the ingestion of the tablet is not necessary.
For further details, consult a Vet.
- Easy to administer oral treatment
- Roundworm treatment for dogs
- Hookworm treatment for dogs
- Whipworm treatment for dogs
- Tapeworm treatment for dogs
- It can be combined with other treatments like flea and tick treatments, heartworm preventive without any issues.
- Suitable for all breeds of dogs
- Do not give to puppies younger than 2 weeks of age
- Do not administer to pets allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep away from children, pets, and food items
- Follow the label instructions for details of administration, expiry date, and precautions
- Hypersensitive pets may face side effects of these tablets. If you observe any unusual behaviour in pets then consult a Vet at the earliest
- Wash hands after administering the tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Human ingestion may prove toxic. Contact the nearest poison control center in such cases
Do not treat puppies younger than 2 weeks of age
||2 weeks and older puppies and dogs
|Mode of administration
||Praziquantel, Oxantel Embonate and Pyrantel Embonate