Buy Revolution For Kittens (Pink)
Each Dose contains - 15 mg Selamectin
Revolution is an innovative monthly parasitic treatment for cats. This topical product protects felines from various external and internal parasites. Revolution kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae in the environment. The monthly preventive treats, controls and prevents flea infestation apart from treating ear mites. It prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis. Revolution treats intestinal worms including roundworms and hookworms. This parasitic protection for cats is effective for whole month and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis. It is safe to use on kittens over 8 weeks of age apart from pregnant and lactating queens.
Revolution is also effective for the treatment of ear mites, sarcoptic mange and cheyletiellosis in rabbits from as early as 6 weeks of age. Revolution for puppies and kittens can be used for treating small rabbits; and for larger rabbits, Revolution for cats.
How does it work?
A popular heartworm prevention product from the house of Zoetis; Revolution is widely used for protecting cats from heartworms. It contains a key ingredient – Selamectin that interferes with the parasite’s nervous system. It kills heartworm larvae and prevents heartworm disease in cats. The active ingredient is capable of killing adult fleas and destroying flea eggs and larvae in the environment. Being a waterproof treatment, it protects cats for the whole month from fleas, intestinal worms and heartworms.
- Dosage depends on cat’s bodyweight.
- Before treatment, weigh your cat.
- Gently part the fur on the shoulder blades for a visible spot on the skin.
- Break open the pipette seal, and place the tip of the pipette on the visible skin.
- Squeeze it properly and empty the entire content at one go.
- Take care that your cat does not lick the applied area until it is dry.
- Do not allow cat to bath until 2 hours of application.
- Puppies and kittens up to 2.5kg - pink pack
- Cats up to 7.5kg - blue pack
- Revolution is one of the best heartworm preventives for felines.
- This effective topical treatment kills and prevents adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Revolution treats and controls intestinal worms such as hookworms and roundworms in cats.
- It protects cats from harmful parasitic infestation for the whole month.
- Treats ear mites and sarcoptic mange in rabbits.
- Revolution is efficient in killing both external and internal parasites.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- It is for animal treatment only.
- Keep away from heat and open flame.
- After treatment with Revolution wash hands with soap or wear gloves while treating.
- Do not use on kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- Never use on the sick and debilitated cats and kittens.
- This product must be administered MONTHLY to prevent heartworm infection.
- It is recommended for use all year round.
- Please seek advice from your veterinarian regarding heartworm testing PRIOR to using this product if:
- your pet is older than 6 weeks of age when you start using this product OR
- one of the monthly doses is missed or is late by more than 1 week.
Mode of administration
APVMA Approval Number
|Revolution For Kittens (Pink)
|Revolution For Cats (Blue)