Elliot's Bird Wormer effectively treats and control common pathogenic parasite Roundworm (Ascaridia columbae) and parasitic nematode Hairworm (Capillaria obsignata) in most caged birds. The solution can be easily administered due to the compact syrup concentrate type, which allows it to be applied to drinking water.
Please note: This product is not registered for use in food producing birds.
For Canaries, Finches and Budgerigars:
- Add 0.05ml to 0.1ml (1-2 drops) per bird to beak or 70mL in 1L of drinking water for a 12 hour period.
For Peachface, pigeons, larger parrots:
- Add 0.1mL to 0.2mL (2-4 drops) per bird direct to beak or 70mL in 1L drinking water for a 12 hour period.
Please read and follow the directions on the bottle before use.
- Controls Roundworms and Hairworm
- Can be used for most caged birds
- Safe and economical
- Protects birds from harmful worms
- Syrup concentrate is added to the drinking water
- Keep away from children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Not for use in food producing birds
- Follow the direction on the bottle and use with caution
INCA (Flight) COMPANY PTY LTD