Buy Bravecto 1 Month Chew for Dogs 2-4.5 Kg - Very Small (Yellow)
Each Dose contains - 45 Mg Fluralaner
Bravecto 1 Month is the latest introduction to the already renowned Bravecto family. It is a monthly ectoparasiticide for dogs and puppies and comes in a tasty pork-flavoured chewable form. The chew provides effective protection and prevention of flea infestations, paralysis ticks, brown dog ticks, and demodex mites. It is specially designed for puppies and dogs over the age of 8 weeks weighing 2kg or more. Moreover, Bravecto 1 month chewable treatment contains the same active ingredient as the popular Bravecto chew, but just in a smaller dose enough to provide protection for one whole month. Great for growing puppies before they transition to Bravecto Chew or Bravecto Spot-on for longer lasting protection once the dog reaches a stable weight range.
How it works?
Bravecto 1 Month Chew for dogs contains the active ingredient called Fluralaner. After being absorbed orally Bravecto works systemically and inhibits the nervous system of fleas and ticks. Fleas and ticks die from neurological effects after being exposed to fluralaner while feeding on the dog?s blood/tissue fluids.
- Administer the chew directly into your dog’s mouth.
- It can also be mixed with your pet’s meal.
- Administer Bravecto as per the dosage chart given below.
|2 to 4.5kg
||1 chew (45mg)
|4.5 to 10kg
||1 chew (100mg)
|10 to 20kg
||1 chew (200mg)
|20 to 40kg
||1 chew (400mg)
- Pork flavoured oral chewable treatment for dogs
- Aids in providing monthly flea and tick protection
- Eliminates all existing fleas and ticks as well as mites
- Extremely easy to dose the pet
- Do not overdose your pet.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- Store chews in a cool and dry place.
||Puppies and Dogs
|Mode of Administration
||MSD Animal Health