Buy Sentinel Spectrum Tasty Chews For Medium Dogs 11 To 22Kg (Yellow)
Each Dose contains - 11.5 mg Milbemycin Oxime, 230 mg Lufenuron and 114 mg Praziquantel
A monthly tasty chew given for the prevention and control of fleas, heartworm and intestinal worms in dogs.
Sentinel Spectrum is a multi-spectrum dewormer treatment for dogs. It prevents heartworm infection by killing immature form of heartworm. The oral treatment controls adult hookworms, and removes and prevents roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms. It provides long-term protection and controls flea infestations and flea allergy dermatitis in dogs by preventing the development of flea eggs and larvae. *Does not kill adult fleas currently on the dog.
This monthly dosage protects dogs from all the harmful intestinal worms, prevents heartworms and controls flea infestations -long-term.
How does it work?
Used in the prevention, control and treatment of various worm infections, Sentinel Spectrum is an excellent oral treatment for dogs. It contains milbemycin oxime, which disrupts worms’ nervous system, and cause death. It eliminates the immature stage of the heartworm larvae and the adult stage of hookworms, roundworms and whipworms. Sentinel Spectrum also contains lufenuron, an insect development inhibitor, which breaks the flea life cycle by inhibiting flea egg development. It prevents flea eggs from hatching and thus prevents and controls flea infestation by breaking the flea life cycle. Does not kill existing adult fleas on the dog.
- Before administering Sentinel Spectrum, weigh your dog first.
- Administer Sentinel Spectrum once a month on the same day of each month year round.
- Provide the tablet directly into the mouth or mix it with food and give. Ensure that the entire dose has been swallowed.
| Dog weight
|| Dog size
| Up To 4Kg
|| Very Small
| 4 To 11Kg
| 11 To 22Kg
| 22 To 45Kg
- Sentinel Spectrum is an effective preventive against heartworms and other intestinal worms.
- It comes in palatable beef-flavored chewable tablets that are like treats for dogs.
- Sentinel Spectrum provides the broad spectrum coverage against gastrointestinal parasites such as hookworms, roundworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
- It kills flea eggs, flea larvae and prevents flea infestation in dogs. Does not kill existing adult fleas on the dog.
- Sentinel Spectrum is easy to administer in dogs.
- It is safe to use in pregnant and lactating animals.
- Sentinel Spectrum is for dog use only.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- In rare cases, adverse reactions like vomiting, diarrhea, depression/lethargy or pruritus have been reported.
- Contact your vet if any unusual signs are seen after treatment.
- This product must be administered MONTHLY to prevent heartworm infection.
- It is recommended for use all year round.
- Please seek advice from your veterinarian regarding heartworm testing PRIOR to using this product if:
- your pet is older than 8 weeks of age when you start using this product OR
- one of the monthly doses is missed or is late by more than 1 week.
Mode of administration
APVMA Approval Number
|Sentinel Spectrum Tasty Chews For Small Dogs 4 To 11Kg (Green)
|Sentinel Spectrum Tasty Chews For Large Dogs 22 To 45Kg (Blue)