Buy Simparica TRIO for Small Dogs 5.1-10kg (Orange)
Each Dose contains - 12 mg Sarolaner, 0.24 mg Moxidectin and 50 mg Pyrantel
Simparica Trio is a powerful oral treatment that provides triple protection. It protects your dog against fleas and paralysis ticks, intestinal worms and deadly heartworm. Simparica Trio treats and protects against harmful parasites. The oral chew contains a specially optimised trio of ingredients for proven efficacy including the ingredient moxidectin, the same ingredient used by vets to protect against deadly heartworm disease. Simparica Trio kills fleas and paralysis ticks as well as provides persistent protection against flea and tick for five weeks. The Trio minimizes the risk of paralysis tick and tick infection by eliminating paralysis ticks and brown dog ticks. It breaks flea life cycle and controls flea allergy dermatitis. The liver flavoured chew is highly palatable and the monthly dosing provides continuous TRIPLE protection.
Simparica Trio is suitable for dogs from 8 weeks of age and weighing above 1.25kg.
How it Works?
Simparica Trio contains three active ingredients – Pyrantel, Moxidectin and Sarolaner. The ingredient Sarolaner belongs to isoxazoline class thus actively kills fleas, breaks flea life cycle and eliminates paralysis ticks along with brown dog ticks. The ingredient Moxidectin prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria Immitis with monthly administration. The other key ingredient – Pyrantel works on hookworms and roundworms along with treating the immature stages of roundworms. Made with all the powerful key ingredients, Simparica Trio has persistent flea and tick killing activity for five weeks around 35 days.
- Can be given with or without food.
- It's a small, hard, chewable tablet.
- The liver-flavoured chew is readily accepted by dogs.
- Tasty liver flavoured chew that dogs will love
- Kills fleas and ticks
- Controls flea and tick infestations
- Rapidly kills fleas before they lay eggs
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis
- Prevents intestinal worm infections
- Treats and controls hookworms and roundworms
- 100% effective at preventing heartworm disease
- Treats and controls paralysis and brown dog ticks
- Liver flavoured chew is highly palatable
- Easy monthly dosing
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Simparica Trio can be given with other medications.
- It is well tolerated in various breeds of dogs when used as directed.
- Safe to use for puppies from 1.25kg and from 8 weeks of age.
- It is well-tolerated in avermectin-sensitive dogs, including collies.
- Side effects are rare but may include vomiting, diarrhoea, lethargy, inappetence, itching and very rarely, seizures.
- Safe use of Simparica Trio is not evaluated in breeding dogs and pregnant and lactating dogs.
Mode of Administration: Oral
Ingredients: Sarolaner, Moxidectin & Pyrantel (as embonate)